6.07.2009

Ten Little Things

Everyone has little things that piss them off. Especially me. I'll do a list for what pisses me off.


10. People mixing up lose and loose. You lose something because it was loose, you don't loose something because it was lose. Gah.

9. Will Ferrell. I can't stand him, he is just so damn annoying.

8. People jumping up in your face. And asking a million questions at once. Too much input. That drives me nuts.

7. Every light in the house being on. Drives me crazy. My sisters just apparently don't know how light switches work.

6. The buzzing of a television when someone leaves it on. My dad can't hear it and he leaves the bonus room tv on all the time. I can hear it all the way downstairs, it's like a bee buzzing in your ear.

5. The sound of styrofoam when it squeaks. It makes me feel like my hair is falling out and my teeth are getting loose.

4. Text-speak. Just write it out peeps, it takes two extra seconds to put an e in front of "xtra." Also annoying - u, b, 2, r, @, 2morow, bcuz, ily, cya l8r, etc. Unless you are really, really in a hurry, please refrain and let us try and keep traditional English alive in a world where it is fading into TEXT-SPEAK. Rrrrr.

3. The word kool. My friend uses it all the time in texting and it drives me crazy.

2. That I have to wait until freaking 2010 to find out what happened in Lost! Ugh!

1. Feeling lonely. There is nothing worse than no one responding to you. *sigh* After a while it gets frustrating and you just start banging your head against the wall. Or, I do at least. It's a wonder the house hasn't fallen down yet from me banging my head on it. *sigh*

I am so, so, so, so, so bored. My last exam (and therefore my last day of school) is tomorrow, and today, I have nothing to do but yardwork and chores. And study. And my grandmother is moving up here for four months, so I get to help set up her new apartment. Hm. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog! Right from the heart! And it pisses me off to, to wait until 2010 to see what happens in Lost^^

- Norwegian

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)