6.11.2009

Amurrica

Welcome to Amurrica, where more people vote for American Idol than they do for the president.

Anyways, I know it's not Sunday (it's Thursday, yay) but I'd like to post another list of ten more things that piss me off. I'm just in that kind of mood, you know? XP

1. People barging right in without knocking, or knocking, then barging right in without waiting for an answer.

2. People who think that screaming louder makes their point stronger.

3. Being sweaty.

4. Being itchy.

5. Being sore.

6. Being hot.

7. Being bored.

8. Getting up early.

9. The phone ringing almost every 10-20 minutes, like it does here. Ugh. Also, the doorbell ringing twice a day, usually always some stupid sweaty, sticky kid asking for my sister to play in a very high-pitched, whiny voice. Double-ugh.

10. I know this is stupid and trivial, but the fact that I was the one who begged for a new Sims game for X-Mas last year since mine somehow died or whatever, and my sister is the one who got it. WTF? That just annoys me to no end. Also, when it had worked, I asked for just one measly expansion pack, many times over, and I got the answer no, many times over. My sister now has three. And, I got my first new/non-hand-me-down computer ever for eighth-grade graduation, it's like the best in the house, and it won't run Sims. And, that probably means that the new Sims 3 won't run on my computer either and that my sister is going to get it instead. *sigh* I know that's so dumb to complain about but it's just so annoying!

And, I'm so bitchin' bored. I have nothing nothing nothing nothing to do except chores. This is why I kinda hate summer.

But then, it's better than suffering through school every day. *sigh*

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

i really like this blog haha it makes so much sense :]

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)