6.26.2009

Everything to say and no means to say it.

I have a tongue, a mouth, vocal cords, windpipe, lungs, oxygen, a brain (maybe), lips, teeth, etc. I have fingers, hands, arms, skin, muscles, blood, nerves, etc.

Yet none of the above would seem to like to work together to help me get a point across. Nothing deep, at least.

Everyone's moaning about Michael Jackson. Yes, I feel very bad for his death, the King of Pop is dead. What about Charlie's Angels' Farrah Fawcett - who got no publicity? And what about all those nameless people who die young? No one cares. Normal people aren't celebrities.

I don't really get what makes someone a celebrity. Anyone can scream into a microphone and edit it to make it sound good. Anyone can be anorexic and digitally alter all their photos and videos. Anyone can do it.

President Obama swats a fly, he makes the effin' headlines. Granted, he is the president, but come on. He makes the news when he goes to his daughters' soccer games, takes them for ice cream, whatever he does makes the news. I just don't understand why some people are so damn famous. Everyone breaks up with their boyfriend or girlfriend at some time or another. Millions of nameless people do drugs. That's sad. But no one cares. They care about Miss Slutty McBleachBlond and how she lost point-two pounds.

I'd love to say no one cares, but some people do.

They need to get a life.

And maybe I should change this post's title to "rant about celebrities."

Still, Michael Jackson died and whatever. That's sad. But when I die, I'm going to get a one-line obituary and no one's going to care except for like four people.

I guess I'm not expecting anything more, though. I'll outlive all you bastards, just watch, world. So there. I'm too mean to die. XP

1 comment:

Shinichi-kun said...

lol, acctualy i did hear about the girl from charlie's angels, you're not the only one

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)