6.17.2009

Dicktionary

I've decided to start a Dicktionary. Everything people do to act like a total dickhead, usually in my face.

Today, I drove home from my internship. It's pretty hairy. I think my dad was almost even more scared than me. But anyways. Stop-and-go traffic = bad for nerves. He needs a shot of something hard, haha. Anyway, as it finally started going, the freaking old mini-van wouldn't accelerate fast enough apparently, so this dude in his pimped out SUV behind me revved up his engine, switched lanes, and cut me off, then proceeded to drive off at about 90 miles an hour.

Jeez. Sor-RY, dude. You get entry one in the dicktionary. Grrrr.

People, feel free to be afraid, and feel very free to be very afraid. You'll probably see a lot more entries in this baby.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

EPIC.

What a dick.

Very nicely named dicshunary.

*cheesy grin*

I can haz spel?

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)