6.01.2011

i kind of do believe in love at first sight.

Before, I kind of brushed it off, saying you can't just look at a person and love them. You are probably lusting instead. Or liking. But love is like a deep compliment that can't just be thrown at anyone.

Of course, I still kind of believe that but today I believe I experienced love at first sight.

0.o

Do you need to sit down or something? I bet you're about to faint. Yeah, it was like that for me, too.

So here's my story. (Disclaimer. It's very possible I imagined this whole thing, or he was looking at someone else entirely.)

I'm in my precalc class today. The teacher left the door open. I sit on the furthest side away from the door, bored to tears, watching people go up and down the hallway and stop at the water fountain.

And... suddenly, this super cute guy with wavy hair and glasses takes a drink. He looks up (at me, I swear), pauses for a fraction of a second, then keeps going. A minute later he comes back! Looks at me again, takes another little drink, and looks at me again, then leaves.

Wait what? Was he looking... at me? Because he was totally cute.

And I felt a pull to go run after him and ask him what his name was, and ask him if he wanted to go off campus with me because my "friends" totally are excluding me now and just being bitches. And maybe he could be my knight in shining armor.

But I didn't, and I probably imagined it.

Still... dayum, what a nice feeling. I can see why people believe in it.

PS. What if he's a senior and graduating so I'll never see him again? D;
**
***
****
***
**
*
**
***
****
***
**
*
And by the way, this is kind of random and a little mushy, but thanks for reading my blog. And if you're one of my regulars/followers/commenters or whatever, thank you soooo much. It really means a lot to see that people listen to me and remotely care about what i have to say. I really need a 'friend' right now because the junior class girls I thought I was friends with are such fucking bitches. ... i don't feel like talking about it, it'll just piss me off. So yeah. Thanks a lot to the interwebs for providing me with company, comfort, etc. etc. etc. <3

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

i'm glad the blogging world brought me to yours. i enjoy reading it even though i am a complete stranger. high school sucks and it rocks sometimes too. girls are fucking bitches. unfortunately, that won't change anytime soon. but you do learn how to deal with them. well, better at least. no thank you necessary. and i do think that yo caught a glimpse of something beautiful that day. then again, isn't love and beauty always around us? we just have to look for it.

Searching Life said...

I feel the same way about blogging. I would much rather read and coment on something that allows me to get to know people better. I found a lot of frinds in the complete strangers that I wrote to. And I agree with Stepanie; beauty is all around us :)

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)