2.20.2009

Dear World,

I am so lonely. Please come back. No one pays attention to me. At school, you ignore me. Online, you ignore me. Nobody texts, nobody emails, nobody calls. Nobody follows up, nobody calls me back. No one ever checks with their parents to see if they can come to whatever I've invited them to. Nobody comes to talk to me at lunch when I'm sitting all alone in the middle of them, again. No one stays with me in the morning, when I come over to talk to them, they just leave me there like they never noticed I'd come over to say hello. No one jumps to me as their first choice.

Right in my face, people detail their elaborate plans with other people that I'm not invited to, that I'm never invited to. And that I never will be invited to. People make out in my face. And SOMEBODY wants to make out with my face, but I just can't. I want it... but honestly, not him. I'm such a bitch.

I don't get it. Why can't I just take what you give me and be happy with it? But no... the shit just piles up, World, I'm really getting sick of it.

I'm the "Dear Abby" of the world, the free advice column. I'm the one people come to with their petty little problems they'll probably forget about next week, but never sit still long enough to listen to my problems.

I love it how passing strangers would notice me just about crying in a stairwell and ask if I'm okay when my own friends pass and don't even notice.

I think I need some new friends. I am so damn lonely all the time. And nobody cares.

Come back, Tyler.

Love,
Cypress

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deary, I'm in the same boat as you. Why don't we just stick together? That just seems like it'd be the best choice...

I'm sorry you feel this way, i know exactly how you feel. I've been there, I'm still there.

_Tania

Cypress said...

Sticking together is good. And that we shall.

Taylor said...

Poor Cypy... *huggles*

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)