3.27.2011

argh

It's just that kind of day.
So here's my stats list. For lack of a better name, a little glimpse into my mind today.

Clothes: T-shirt, jeans, and fuzzy blanket.
Hair: kind of in need of a wash.
Nails: unpainted.
Makeup: still in all of its cute containers and not on my face.
Room: messed up, bed unmade, dirty laundry spilling out of the basket, outlets tangled with charging electronics, unfinished homework all over the place, room torn apart and camera nowhere in sight.
Listening to: Ellie Goulding, Bitter:Sweet, Two Door Cinema Club, Miike Snow, A Fine Frenzy
Locations: Church for last theology class, piano stool, curled up in the corner with  laptop, books, or homework.
To do list: laundry, transcription project, precalc homework, study for APUSH and APES exams, neaten up room, cover up holes in the wall where old mirror used to be.
Happiness: 58%.
       There's always things to be pissed or happy about.
   Happy-making: new music, it's a reading with a blanket kind of rainy day, theology class, see Jimmy, not dying of allergies.
   Unhappy-making: Aves has a girlfriend and she came to the winter drum line competition yesterday and they like... kissed, broken vibes pedal wrecked my solo, lots to practice, left oboe at school, music theory project, everyone is in a relationship except me, dad is freaking out cleaning the house, tired and in a plain old bad temperament.
Health: 81%
      Not dying of a cold today because all the pollen is wet and running down the driveway, staining the car I just washed a vibrant shade of this. Also, cough receding. But headache persists and I feel kind of gross today, not just because I haven't felt like showering yet. I guess bad moods can bleed into your desire to make yourself feel better.
iPod charge level:  17%. Gahh.
Homework completion: 25%.
Number of annoying little zits: about 5.
Number of freckles: shut up, I haven't gotten outside to "tan" yet. don't hate.
Number of flying nuts i give about girl scouts, college apps, NHS, service hours, and other bullshit things colleges pretend to care about: about how many miles there are from here to the end of the universe.
Number of books I said I'd read but havent: lots.
Number of pages I am currently into the book I'm reading right now: 90/172
Number of fruit breezer cough drops consumed today: 3, because they're just delicious.

2 comments:

Liang said...

Thanks for commenting on my super emo blog post :P Hope your happiness & health meters improve!

Unknown said...

I have my blog as private. If you want to read it, send me your blog login email to
mthompson36@indstate.edu

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)