3.03.2011

Today I was listening to the radio in my car.

So I'm driving down the highway right. And on the radio, the announcer comes on at the end of some random song. And I'm not really listening anymore until he says his name is Major Tom. Then my ears perk up. He clarifies - it's his little DJ name or whatever, and whoever can name what it is a reference to gets tickets to a concert.
I was like, OMG DAVID BOWIEEEEE and I called in right away. And I called like eight more times. And then someone finally picked up and said they gave away the tickets already.
Sigh.
Then I realized I didn't even know what the concert was or who was playing; I just wanted to win. Haha!

2 comments:

Shinichi-kun said...

lol, Bowie is awesome, even if Ziggy stardust isn't my favorite album by him I wish we had a DJ that awesome. 'Tis a shame you did not win however at least it appears to have brightened up your day a bit

Unknown said...

I know what you mean! I just got a big scholarship... and then a few little ones, and I'm just so happy that people recognized what I'm good at for once. You know?

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)