death by listerine

Today, I was taking a gulp from the bottle of Listerine when the whole bottle spilled on to me, soaking my clothes, making me gag, and burning the inside of my nose.

I immediately panicked, thinking I had poisoned myself.

And then I laughed, what a funny way to die.


Tania said...

when was this???

Cypress said...

...Today. Yesterday rather. It says in the post... Why?

Cypress said...

I'm kidding. It's something funny I found on the internet, which I have done before.

Taylor said...

No dying.


Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)