But really, now. They are so good. It's so fun to just get lost in them. I mean, who doesn't love a bunch of light sabers whooshing around the screen on some funky planet whose name you could never spell? (i.e. Kashyyyk, and I still don't think I spelled that right. But it does have 3 y's.)
I shall make a list of who is awesome.
1. HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN IS FREAKING HOT. (Yes, Star Wars does have fangirls, I would know.) Naturally Anakin Skywalker gets a place on this list. I don't know what you people are thinking with "OMGGGG EEEEDWARDDD!!!!!!!!1!! HE IS SEW HAWWWT~!!" Because you are "sew" wrong. Look at this hotness here. He is "sew hawwwt." Okay? Okay.
2. Yoda is amazing. I mean, this teeny tiny little old green thing can whup just about anyone really good in the rump. Or anywhere else. Also the way he talks, his funky sentence structre. (Actually I think Russian has sentence structure like that, for real.) I could go around for a day talking like Yoda. A national holiday, that should be. Talk-Like-Yoda-Day. Hm. Like that, I do.
3. Leia Organa, because she's totally badass and not that afraid to get her hands dirty. I love how she picks up a gun like she's used it a million times before and she's a freaking princess. *sigh*
4. Han Solo, because he is also totally badass. Just plain amusing. Besides, he has a nice ship too. 0_o shiiiinyyyyyy
5. Palpatine, becuase he has a weird voice that's freaking hilarious. "Riiiise, Lord Vadaaaah," I mean, who can't crack up at that? I was practically rolling on the floor watching that scene. Also drooling because this Lord Vadaaah is so hawt.
6. CHEWY! Who doesn't love running around making Wookiee noises for the hell of it?
7. Jar-Jar Binks, and his use of the word "me-sa." He's a painfully annoying creature but he redeems himself because he says "me-sa." =) And, I have a certain degree of sympathy for clumsy people, you know?
8. Obi-Wan Kenobi, because his name is so much fun to say. Same with Qui-Gon Jinn. Also fun to say.
9. Count Dooku. You just can't take him seriously with a name like that.
10. I know this isn't a who, but the line, "LUKE, I AM YOUR FATHER!" Just the dahn-dahn-dahn-ness of it.
*sigh* My day is complete. I have had my dose of geek.
Wait, before I stop this post, look up star wars parodies on YouTube. Some are totally lame but others are hilarious. These I saw before my father BLOCKED YouTube. Lame.
Anyways. Byebye. Go watch Star Wars.
11. R2-D2 and C-3PO. They are hilarious. Also, Anthony Daniels is amazing. I love C-3PO because he's so prim and proper, and then there's R2-D2 on the complete other end of the spectrum... ha!
Okay. Now I'm done.