3.19.2012

I should write something.

I don't feel particularly eloquent and I haven't for several weeks now, but that may be because my brain power is all elsewhere. Here's a slice of life for me.

Past two weeks: Musical rehearsal after school until like 7.
Past five days: Musical performances.
And birthday. Which was decent. I feel no different being 18, really.
Tuesdays, Thursdays: Winter drum line practice.
Saturdays: Winter drum line competitions.
Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays: Work.
Wednesdays: Internship in downtown.
Friday: Meetings of some sort for internship or volunteer council.
Every day: AP classwork, studying, practicing, cleaning, etc.

Now, since the restaurant I work at is closed on Mondays, I get that day fully off, and today, i just went for a long walk with my sister and we came back and I introduced her to Doctor Who...
How the HELL am I gonna go back to that ^?  ughhhhhhhh.

Countdown until spring break: 10 DAYS
Oh but actually for the first three days of that, I'm going to AIA Championships with WDL. Um. Excited, but honestly, keeping up that hectic of a schedule for a year, I'm finally starting to burn out. My grades are slipping. There's a laundry basket in my room with clothes that have been waiting to be folded for at least a month. My room's a wreck. I haven't applied for any scholarships. I've forgotten about my Couch to 5K.

I'm out of brain power.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

don't run yourself dry :(

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)