11.10.2010

so things might be about to get a little messed up.

My grades are slipping, I'm upsetting my friends, I still have no chance in guy land, my parents aren't that happy with me, my room is a wreck, my teachers are disapproving, I'm losing half of my possessions, I go to bed late and wake up late, I'm getting sick, I think my ankle is sprained, I'm losing touch with old friends, I'm becoming a betch, I am lazy as a cow, and I'm causing some drama because I'm becoming quite a large mouthed gossip.

I'm letting a lot of this go to my head. Because my hard work finally paid off, now I find myself assuming that I'm going to ride a wave of success all the way to college.

well... that wave is about to crash and i'm about to end up on the rough, hard beach with a mouth full of gritty sand, it the only person to blame is myself.

So brace yourself for some bitchy posts coming up! Less art, less environmentalism, less politics, less inspiration, less poetry, less insight, less music... more cypress complaining. You're welcome.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally know how that is right now! OMG! I've lost my IPod, my old friend hates me because I spoke the truth on my blog, which I prolly shouldn't have done even if it was true. I have a B in Band. I'm behind on EVERYTHING. And I'm becoming the gossip as well. Something's in the water that flows through blogger.

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)