RECIPE ONE: FAKE ICE CREAM (1) which masquerades as being healthy
Sugar of any sort (read: out of packages stolen from coffee shops ok)
1. Microwave fruit to the point where biting a piece would not break your teeth. Should be slightly squishy to the touch, but not mushy.
2. Procure bowl. Add Greek yogurt and stir in sugar, any quantity you like. Add fruit and stir well.
3. Place bowl into freezer and wait. How long you wait depends on how well your freezer works. when it feels like ice cream, eat.
RECIPE TWO: FAKE ICE CREAM (2) which doesn't even try to be healthy, really
Greek yogurt (or any yogurt, really, you don't have to be as big of a snob as me)
Chocolate chips or whatever
Sugar if you want
1. Same thing as above.
RECIPE THREE: FAKE COOKIE DOUGH
1. Just mix all the shit until it tastes remotely like cookie dough. this one's hard.
RECIPE FOUR: BREAKFAST TORTILLA
1. Take tortilla and slather with peanut butter
2. Add fruit in a cute design or whatever
3. Roll it up and nom.
RECIPE FIVE: VEGGIE PASTA WITH CHEESE (kinda)
Bag of mixed veggies
1. Boil water
2. Put veggies into a bowl with a little bit of water and microwave em
3. Put pasta into boiled water and put that in the microwave until noodles are softened
4. Combine your bowls
5. Strip up some string cheese and put it on top; hopefully it'll melt
RECIPE SIX: PEANUT BUTTER MOUSSE
1. combine until satisfied
2. Freeze until satisfied
3. Eat that sucka