8.25.2012

There's a First Time for Everything 6: Walk of Shame

Last night I did something pretty dumb.

I slept with Colin.
Not like that. I mean it in the most innocent sense of the word. It'll be tough to explain what happened, because from the outside, this situation looks so fucked up. So I'm not even going to try. But it was kind of like our way of saying goodbye I guess.

It's 8 AM. I just went back because I wanted to let him sleep and I just wasn't getting any. I probably got 20 minutes of sleep per hour. And we went to bed probably around 2. So what's that...2 hours of sleep? I'm not tired, though.

I know it sounds creepy, but most of the time I just watched him. everyone's so peaceful when they sleep. You can listen to their breathing and it tells you when they've nodded off. I put my hand on his chest and felt his heart beat. He sleeps shirtless. He was warm and the air was cold, so we snuggled together.

I'm going to miss him, but I know I have to let him go.

Anyway, back to the original topic of this post...
Walk of shame. All the way back to my dorm. I saw one person walking. I think he knew I was shamin'. It was a little embarrassing, but fuck him for judging.

Whatever.

No comments:

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)