10.30.2009

"I wish we had Halloween off" and other stories and useless stuff I'm thinking that you probably don't care about.

Run, you're going to die if you don't give us our Halloween back. Noooo, we have to go to a competition. I didn't get it last year either because we had a stupid football game! Something really scary happened and we almost won - 21-23. It was crazy.

But anyway. My nerves are just frayed this week. I'm leaving at 2 to go to a marching band clinic. We're not bringing any of our own instruments (thank goodness) but I should probably bring my stick bag or something. Then we have a game so basically I won't be home until sometime around 11. Then tomorrow. I have practice at 12:30, but a band-paid corn maze at 9:45 for breast cancer research if I feel like getting up then. Then we leave for competition and theoretically get back at 12:30 to unload the truck. I'll be home around 1:30-2, most likely.

sooo... My nerves are totally frayed, like I said. I don't think I'll be able to make it through, no lie. Yesterday we had a band concert, which was fine. But I'm just so frustrated and pissed off about everything. Every little bad thing pushes me closer to the edge. Everything makes me want to cry, or run away, or just go back to bed and hide under the covers.

What's worse, is that my stupid, angsty little teenage heart has got a bad case of wanderlust again and may have set its eyes on two guys at once. One of them is a different religion than me - wait, what is my religion? - no, my family, and my father would never approve. The other, I'm not sure if he can connect my name to my face.

My mind is totally churning and my emotions have no clue where to go so they're going everywhere. Right now, I kind of feel like I just ran a mile, then I was told that it didn't count and now I have to run it again. I'm sensing a giant meltdown post coming up in a day or two. Prepare yourself for the apocalypse. Sorry.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

AWWW! *huggles*

Tania said...

I've already said this before, but I'll say it again. I love your analogy about the mile thing.. lol. XD it's not a good thing, having to run the mile again, but i can so relate to thatttt!

Awww. I hope everything turns out for the better. so now tell me, who are these boys? ;D

Hello!

Wow, you really read all that? Danggg. Props! =]

Well, I see you've just had the imponderable joy of stumbling onto the blog of an 18-year-old girl who can't really describe herself in 500 words or less, such as in little text boxes like these. She didn't intend her blog to really become so much like her online diary (she was hoping it would have an interesting, helpful purpose to serve the world and all) but blogging is just kind of fun. This girl's a bit of an environmentalist and a full-tilt vegetarian, a bit of an artist who can't draw, a bit of a writer who can't find time to read, and a completely hopeless romantic. She enjoys white chocolate, coloring, wading in creeks, music, Doctor Who, and speaking in third-person when it's unnecessary like this.

Now go read the rest of the blog and meet her, if you like of course. :)