To keep up with this moving pictures trend I seem to be making, here.
All right, so here's 10 healthy things I do with myself because I'm sick of feeling unhappy with my body
1. I'm a vegetarian. Which makes it very easy to not eat fast food. I don't eat fast food. Or sodas. :D
2. I work out! (see this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyx6JDQCslE) Maybe next week I'll post the shit I do. It's not very regular. It's just if I feel like it. Which is... half the time, usually when I'm supposed to be studying or when I'm in class or right as I'm about to go to bed.
3. I walk everywhere, like 3-4 miles a day. College, bro. And I don't take elevators except to like 9th floors and stuff.
4. I don't wear a lot of makeup or use lots of products, which in my mind, is healthy for your skin because you're not putting crap all over it.
5. I'm pretty OCD about brushing my teeth and flossing.
6. I don't skip meals. I used to feel tempted to do that all the time. My stupid ED creeping back up on me. But nope, I beat that bitch, and I eat something anyway.
7. I don't keep junk food in my dorm.
8. Out of all my friends, I have the best hearing. Honestly I realize maybe my dad is right. I listen to headphones at low volume, like he always told me, and I don't have any hearing damage. *shrugs* huh. I'm also crazy about wearing earplugs at concerts haha and all my friends give me a hard time for it but hey, I'm not deaf, bitches.
9. On the subject of mental health, I'm learning to just say "fuck it" to things that don't matter.
10. And I think going outside and spending time in the woods is healthy, which I do, so there. bye.